DALLAS – Attorney Alexander M. Brauer, a name partner in the Dallas trial and appellate boutique Bailey Brauer PLLC, has been recognized on the 2015 Texas Rising Stars list for his work in litigation matters. This is the sixth consecutive year that Mr. Brauer has been selected by the publishers of Rising Stars, which honors young legal leaders.
To be eligible for the exclusive annual listing, a candidate must be either 40 or younger or in practice for 10 years or less. No more than 2.5 percent of Texas lawyers are selected to Rising Stars, which is published by Thomson Reuters’ legal division. To compile the list, the publication conducts a statewide survey of lawyers.
Mr. Brauer represents individual and corporate clients in high-stakes litigation at both the trial and appellate levels. Mr. Brauer and his colleagues have a track record of delivering exceptional results for clients, including:
• Obtaining dismissal of a lawsuit filed against a Florida-based company after challenging the jurisdiction of Texas courts;
• Obtaining a favorable ruling in bankruptcy court for the former parent of Furr’s Cafeteria against the purchaser of the company’s assets;
• Defeating antitrust and deceptive trade practices claims filed by nearly 200 plaintiffs from Louisiana, Arkansas and Texas in one of the nation’s most challenging venues;
• Successfully resolving claims of an alleged fraudulent investment scheme during a federal jury trial, and;
• Defeating fraud and contract claims alleged against a technology company officer in a complex multi-party dispute stemming from the issuance of preferred stock.
“Alex is an extraordinary lawyer who achieves great results for his clients,” says Bailey Brauer co-founder Clayton Bailey. “He has had great success over his past 10-plus years of practicing, so I’m looking forward to seeing what else he has in store.”
The complete 2015 Texas Rising Stars list is featured in the April issue of Texas Monthly magazine and appears online at www.superlawyers.com.
Bailey Brauer PLLC is committed to providing efficient, effective legal representation in high-stakes litigation. Led by experienced trial and appellate lawyers Clayton Bailey and Alex Brauer, the firm focuses on complex commercial litigation, agribusiness, appeals, and class and collective actions. For more information, please contact Bailey Brauer today.
For more information on Mr. Brauer’s Texas Rising Stars selection, please contact Amy Hunt at 800-559-4534 or firstname.lastname@example.org.